Monday, February 1, 2010

I think I had 4 Cappicinos today....

Today was another lovely day; warmest yet! It felt like it was at least 30 (in the afternoon, in the sun :) Stopped in for a cappicino at our fav little local spot with Alysa, the walked down the street to check on the computer; store was not open yet, so I had another cappicino.... This is the view of a small dog park that sits in the middle of the street; just outside the rental agency office. I was waiting for Alessandro & his little dog Biscotti to show up, but they didnt open till late either....
My new shoes that I got at Coin; so cute. notice I am wearing tights, socks, & a long coat; I still cant get over how chilly it is over here! Going to be looking for some leg-warmers at the market tomorrow :)

The view as I was walking back up the street, after giving up on the rental agency....

After Alysa went to her only casting in the morning, we wandered about & did the tourist thing; it was fun; & all within walking distance of our place.

Another cute little street; love the colors of the buildings here :)

Here we are at a cute little cafe for a bit of lunch & another cappicino :) Lunch was grilled veggies with melted bree---yum!
A cool building on the corner; would love to have an apartment here :)


This is near Saint Ambrosio metro stop; very cool looking :)

Yet more cool stuff around Saint Ambrosio; I think this is still a church today, or a seminary school; we coulnt quite figure it out....

And, Alysa the tourist :) We had a nice time exploring, & of course had to stop for one more cappicino on the way home!
Looks like my time here is coming to an end. I picked up the computer from the repair shop today; no luck. Worked on it this afternoon for hours; still no luck.... Alysa is moving into model housing tomorrow & will be taking the little Netbook with her, so I will be computer-less besides the ones at the agency during the day. Funds are running low, & not being able to work means I need to get back home: I've got a contract with the city of Boise right now that I need to be working on & also a few other big bids coming up....was hoping to be able to work on all this while staying here, but its just not working out that way.
I feel like my days are numbered; trying to soak it all in before I go. I wish I could stay longer...although I miss husband & the cats at home :) Will go to the market tomorrow & try to take in a few more of the sights, then its back on the airplane---I wonder if I will have room for shoes...my souveniers :)
Amber









No comments:

Post a Comment