Sunday, February 7, 2010

Red Chandeliers & Last Cappuccinos....

My last day....so sad.... On the way to the metro stop, Alysa & I had noticed these beautiful red chandeliers through the window, so today we decided to stop in for a cappuccino and look :) A very nice place; the front was a bar with casual seating for coffee drinkers, and in the back was a more formal dining room for dinner. I would have liked to try the dinner here, but judging by the price of the cappuccinos alone, I would say dinner is very pricey! The cappuccino was good, & I still cant get over the red glass chandeliers; very cool ....
a quick snap over coffee.....Alysa trying to figure out the camera :)
And, here we are in another section of town; near the Girabaldi metro stop. We were looking for the little restaurant that serves free lunch to models...after walking around for awhile, we did finally find it & enjoyed a free salad. Apparently, there a quite a few places that do this; obviously it must be good for business to have models dining at your restaurant :) Alysa & Denise; another model from Holland :)
I'm flying out at 10 am; which means I have to be to the airport by 7, which means I have to leave the apartment for the metro at 5:30: 2 stops up to Cadorna station to catch the Malpensa Express....it's going to be a long trip back. Wish I could stay longer, I have enjoyed every minute here....looking forward to coming back. Hopefully husband will be able to join me & I can show him around like a local :)
Ciao, for now; back to reality tomorrow....
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment